Careers at Parkes BPO
Thank you for your interest. Currently, we have no openings.
We are hiring the following positions:
At Parkes BPO, our mission is to provide high-quality and affordable offshoring services that drive our partners’ growth and boost their business productivity.
We strive to produce innovative solutions that cater to the needs of our partners, so they can meet the growing demands of their industry.
With this, we give our partners the assurance that their business is on the right path to success.
Job description: As a Settlement officer you will be responsible for
- Process loan documents for settlement and payment to suppliers.
- Perform administrative tasks, checking files before settlement, filing, and retrieving customer settlement documents.
- Completing daily settlement processing.
- Act upon Client instructions within required time frames
- Respond to client inquiries relating to various services, financial products.
- Compliance with Policies and Procedures
- Assisting with Client Management and liaison.
Qualifications: The ideal should possess
- Experience (2-3 years) in settlement, reconciliation, payment and account practices and processes.
- Strong written and verbal business communication skills.
- Ability to understand and execute daily transaction work with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Great time management skills
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
Why join us? We are a small team of young and dynamic professionals and we are looking to welcome you in our small family.
- Competitive compensation
- FIXED daytime (7.5 hours) and no rotating shifts
- FIXED weekends off
- FREE daily food and snacks
- Probationary period between 3-6 Months
- Health Insurance upon regularization
- Annual pay appraisal
- Monthly team lunch out
- Long term employment for the right people
- Weekly Food Allowance
- Double pay on Regular Holiday.
Role will start in the beginning of April.